TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- PM Modi Attends Swearing-In Ceremony Of Maldives New President, Ibrahim Mohamed Solih
- Free OnePlus 6T On Upcoming Black Friday Sale — Here's How
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Salman Khan's Bharat Movie, Hoists Pakistani Flag In Indian Soil; Locals Upset
- The Health Wonders of Arugula: The Mediterranean Wonder Plant
- Did You Know That Cashback On Shopping Is Taxable?
- Winter Destinations In Uttarakhand
- Lakshya Sen Enters Semifinals Of World Junior Badminton Championship
Its been five months after Google officially announced the Android 4.0 ICS update. Still, we are waiting for the mobile operating to be updated. This article explains clearly on those manufacturers that are working on this effectively and those that are not.
This report was made by a blog. They did this even when Android 2.2 Froyo was announced. Now they have released a report card that displays the tons of manufacturers and also grades them. The grade is based on when they has promised to make the ICS updates and on how well they are following it.
Surprisingly, tablet manufacturers like Asus, Archos and Acer are doing a pretty good job by updating the devices quickly. The famous handset manufacturers like Samsung, Motorola and HTC are pushing the updates for the latter half of the year. Of these handset manufacturers, Motorola seems to be at last and HTC seems to do well though not the best.