TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Selection Panel To Meet On January 24 To Decide On New CBI Director
- Owning A Maruti Suzuki Is Now A Special Occasion — Here's How
- Flipkart Republic Day Sale Starts From January 20: Deals And Offers
- Kohli Wants To See India As A Superpower In Test Cricket
- Company Fixed Deposits In India Which Offer Yields Of Near 10%
- Visit Yanam: The French Counterpart Of The Southern Peninsula
- Kareena Kapoor Khan's Latest Airport Look Is Laidback And About Flared Denims
- Birthday Boy Sidharth Malhotra Cuts Cake At Midnight! Pics!
Its been five months after Google officially announced the Android 4.0 ICS update. Still, we are waiting for the mobile operating to be updated. This article explains clearly on those manufacturers that are working on this effectively and those that are not.
This report was made by a blog. They did this even when Android 2.2 Froyo was announced. Now they have released a report card that displays the tons of manufacturers and also grades them. The grade is based on when they has promised to make the ICS updates and on how well they are following it.
Surprisingly, tablet manufacturers like Asus, Archos and Acer are doing a pretty good job by updating the devices quickly. The famous handset manufacturers like Samsung, Motorola and HTC are pushing the updates for the latter half of the year. Of these handset manufacturers, Motorola seems to be at last and HTC seems to do well though not the best.