TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Complicity Of Pakistan In Pulwama Attack Strongly Underlined During India-Saudi Talks
- Clamour To Boycott India-Pakistan World Cup Clash Grows — Get The Complete Information
- Vivo V15 Pro Launched At Rs 28,990 — The Good, Bad & The X factor
- Best Places To Visit In India In March: A 2019 Must-visit Checklist
- Tata Electric Cars In India To Be More Desirable; EVs With 200-250km Range Confirmed
- PPF or Sukanya Samriddhi — Which Is A Better Investment For Girl Child?
- Disturbing Pictures Of Zoo That Staff Do Not Wish You To See
- Video: Varun Dhawan Posts A Sweet Message For His Fans
Beware! Do not respond to calls from +375
Have you been receiving calls from suspicious numbers starting with +375? If yes, this article will definitely be helpful to you. Many subscribers are receiving missed calls from numbers starting from +375. If you try to call back, you will be charged Rs 15 to Rs 30. Its not too touch to find out that +375 is an international code that belongs to Belarus.
There was a rumor message spreading across WhatsApp, Facebook and BlackBerry Messenger that many are getting missed calls from +375 and if they call back they not only get charged heavily but also their contacts list gets copied in seconds. It warned that even the bank and credit card details stored on the mobile phone gets copied.
However, an IT expert claimed that it is impossible to copy the bank details and contacts without hacking the device. There is a single ring and when you call back, the service provider charges you for making an international call. This money you are charged will be going to the company owning the number which will pay the scammer. So, it is advised not to respond to the call.
The worried and duped subscribers have posted in several forums regarding this. The number of users is rising constantly. The only way to escape from this is to be aware of this scam, especially till the officials look into the matter and find a solution. Till then, don't call back +375 if you have got a missed call.
Did you get a missed call from +375 number? Have you ignored it? Or called back and lost money? Tell us in the comments section below.