TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Cyclone Gaja To Hit Tamil Nadu Tonight: State On High Alert; Schools Shut
- New Jawa, Jawa 42 And Perak Motorcycles Launched In India; Prices Start At Rs 1.55 Lakh
- Jio GigaFiber: How To Register For Reliance FTTH Broadband Connection
- Inside Details About DeepVeer's Konkani-Brahmin Wedding
- Virat Kohli Vows To Give It Back If Aussies Are Aggressive
- Shraddha Kapoor Gave Us One More Cute Fashion Goal With This Floral Summery Dress
- Health Insurance Major Revamp Plan To Serve Customers Better: Here’s How
- All About The Lost Town Of Poompuhar In Tamil Nadu
One of the major political parties in India, the Bharatiya Janata Party(B.J.P) has launched a new internet T.V. Channel called Yuva T.V to educate the Indian youth about various issues such as politics, economics, current affairs etc.
The Yuva T.V. Channel is all set to be webcasted from 5PM to 7 PM everyday and one can watch the various programmes on Yuva T.V. On www.yuva4india.tv. All details and programmes on the various political rallies of the B.J.P will also be available & webcasted. The launch of the new channel is an example of the B.J.Ps tech savvy nature and reachability to the Indian youth.
According to representatives of the B.J.P, the youths today need to watch the Yuva T.V, gain information and knowledge on various issues & need to actively participate in the nation's growth. A similar tech initiative last year saw the B.J.P approaching supporters for donation through the launch of various Android Apps and online donation feature. This time the initiative is bigger, better & more tech-savvy.
Reply with your opinion in our comment section below.