TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Supreme Court: Sabrimala Order To Continue
- Royal Enfield 650cc Models To Launch In India Today
- DeepVeer Wedding: Deepika Broke Down At Her Mehendi Ceremony
- ATP Finals: Federer Is Back On Track
- Best Phones With Dual-Rear Cameras To Buy In India Under Rs 10,000
- Value Stocks To Buy Under Rs 50
- Morning Habits Of Highly Successful People
- All About Kanwar Lake Bird Sanctuary
The Blackberry Curve's price in India is now Rs 11,990. Not only this, various Research In Motion ( RIM) products have received a price cut. RIM smartphones now fall into the category of cheap smartphones. Its Playbook now falls into the low cost tablets category.
Research In Motion is planning to re-launch its Blackberry Curve smartphone in India at a reduced price.
Since Blackberry smartphones are more popular in India than in any other country of the world, RIM has resorted to the price cut. Following this move, various Indian cellular service providers such as Airtel, Vodafone and Idea have announced attractive tariff plans for Blackberry customers.
Following the price reduction of Blackberry Curve, various other RIM products have also received a price cut. Most notable among these products is the Playbook tablet.
RIM will also establish various exclusive retail stores in India to boost sales of its products. The price of the RIM playbook is now Rs 24,490 for the 64GB variant. Thus, we can say that the low cost wave is surely catching up with the I.T Giants. Hope it continues.