- News Lt Gen Faiz Hameed to be next chief of Pakistan's spy agency ISI
- Sports ICC World Cup 2019: India vs Pakistan: Bhuvneshwar goes off injured and replacement Shankar strikes first ball
- Lifestyle Shikha Talsania Gave Us Major Jewellery Goal With Her Latest Look
- Movies Sri Reddy Launches A Scathing Attack On This Star; Leaves Everyone Shocked!
- Finance 90,000 Affordable Homes In Navi Mumbai To Be Made Available Under PMAY
- Automobiles Five And Seven Seater Mercedes GLB Revealed — They ‘Handle’ Family And Friends!
- Education How An Effective Revision Assist You To Fly High In The Competitive Exams
- Travel Pangong Lake - The World's Highest Saltwater Lake
BlackBerry launches cheap smartphones
RIM, famous for the BlackBerry handsets is dropping the price to launch models below Rs.15,000 which is far below the starting price of Rs.20,000 that was the case earlier.
The company is planning to launch a new handset within a few weeks that will be priced less than Rs.15,000. About 30% of the BlackBerry users are general consumers and the rest that is 70% are enterprise consumers.
The latest smartphone models of RIM, BlackBerry Curve 9360 and 9380 are priced at Rs.20, 000. The company is working in collaboration with the telecom operators to win the youngsters who have in between switched towards the smartphones offered by other companies.
Recently, the company launched an aggressive campaign regarding marketing to deviate the consumers from the cheap Android devices made by Micromax, Motorola, LG, Sony Ericsson and Samsung.
The company is now highly focused in regaining its lost ground in the enterprise mobile solutions and also works in improving the applications and solutions to an advanced level to provide a good experience to the enterprise consumers.
RIM has reached an understanding with the Indian government and also claims that the teams spent lot of time with the government officials and also addressed in details all the doubts and queries that they had.