TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Chhattisgarh Assembly Elections 2018 — Live Updates
- Banks Will Be Closed For 3 Days This Week In Some Cities
- Ban On Registration Of New Vehicles In Bangalore — Does It Really Make A Difference?
- PUBG Mobile Season 4 Arrives With M762 Rifle, Rainy Weather & More
- DeepVeer's New Wedding Pictures Are Out
- Qatar Gets Ready As Four-year World Cup Countdown Nears
- Here's A List Of Bizarre Things That People Have Stolen
- Have You Visited These Saltwater Lakes Of India?
RIM, famous for the BlackBerry handsets is dropping the price to launch models below Rs.15,000 which is far below the starting price of Rs.20,000 that was the case earlier.
The company is planning to launch a new handset within a few weeks that will be priced less than Rs.15,000. About 30% of the BlackBerry users are general consumers and the rest that is 70% are enterprise consumers.
The latest smartphone models of RIM, BlackBerry Curve 9360 and 9380 are priced at Rs.20, 000. The company is working in collaboration with the telecom operators to win the youngsters who have in between switched towards the smartphones offered by other companies.
Recently, the company launched an aggressive campaign regarding marketing to deviate the consumers from the cheap Android devices made by Micromax, Motorola, LG, Sony Ericsson and Samsung.
The company is now highly focused in regaining its lost ground in the enterprise mobile solutions and also works in improving the applications and solutions to an advanced level to provide a good experience to the enterprise consumers.
RIM has reached an understanding with the Indian government and also claims that the teams spent lot of time with the government officials and also addressed in details all the doubts and queries that they had.