TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- BJP-Cong Spar Over EVMs Again: This Time There Is An International Conspiracy To It
- ICC Awards 2018 Winners' List: Virat Kohli Sweeps Awards; Makes History
- New Upcoming Maruti Cars In India — 12 New Models In Next Two Years
- Reliance Jio To Foray Into E-Commerce Business In India
- 7 Best Monthly Income Plans To Consider For 2019
- Kangana on #MeToo: I Was Pinched On My B*tt In The Middle Of A Group
- The Surreal Mahoba, An Offbeat Gem In Uttar Pradesh
- Health Benefits Of L-arginine
BlackBerry Curve 9320 has made an appearance in hands on videos before being announced officially. It was found to have a unique feature, the BBM button that lets users to access BBM quickly. Last month, RIM launched the Curve 9220 in India. The handset was based on the BB 7.1 OS. The company announced that it launch another mobile with the same OS.
The Curve 9320 is a smartphone meant for the socially connected users of the country. The device features all the core BlackBerry messaging and other social centric features. This will keep the users connected with their friends. The handset has global 3G connectivity and a long lasting battery.
The Curve series of BlackBerry is quite successful in India. The new Curve 9320 model is designed for the youth segment of the country as it helps them to be socially connected, claims the Managing Director of RIM India, Sunil Dutt.
RIM claims that the device has all that it must to have the users connected to friends. The keyboard is quick and easy to type and it has the dedicated BBM key. The handset has a 2.44 inch display with a resolution of 320 x 240 pixels. It has a full QWERTY keypad as the other BlackBerry smartphones. There is a 3.2 MP camera with flash and geo tagging features.
Curve 9320 was expected to be launched in June. While is was announced in January, it was expected have a price tag of Rs 12,000. Now, the handset is officially available and its price in India is Rs 15,990.