TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Selection Panel To Meet On January 24 To Decide On New CBI Director
- Owning A Maruti Suzuki Is Now A Special Occasion — Here's How
- Flipkart Republic Day Sale Starts From January 20: Deals And Offers
- Kohli Wants To See India As A Superpower In Test Cricket
- Company Fixed Deposits In India Which Offer Yields Of Near 10%
- Visit Yanam: The French Counterpart Of The Southern Peninsula
- Kareena Kapoor Khan's Latest Airport Look Is Laidback And About Flared Denims
- Birthday Boy Sidharth Malhotra Cuts Cake At Midnight! Pics!
BlackBerry PlayBook with 4G images has appeared online. This tablet is dubbed BlackBerry 4G PlayBook. Sometime back, Sprint, the US carrier had canceled the plan of selling the 4G WiMax version of this tablet. Last year, Sprint made its decision to go with LTE.
RIM confirmed that it will launch 4G and 3G/HSPA+ PlayBooks in future. Last month, in the FCC, the LTE and HSPA+ versions of the tablet were spotted. The image shows the presence of a SIM card tray and the network options in the settings. This tablet is expected to have the native support to BBM that does not require the BlackBerry Bridge.
The PlyBook looks like it is running on an early built of the BlackBerry OS that does not have the NFC support. RIM has confirmed that the tablet will get the BlackBerry OS 10 update post its launch. The sales of the tablet might go uphill once the 4G is released.