TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- PM Modi Attends Swearing-In Ceremony Of Maldives New President, Ibrahim Mohamed Solih
- Free OnePlus 6T On Upcoming Black Friday Sale — Here's How
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Salman Khan's Bharat Movie, Hoists Pakistani Flag In Indian Soil; Locals Upset
- The Health Wonders of Arugula: The Mediterranean Wonder Plant
- Did You Know That Cashback On Shopping Is Taxable?
- Winter Destinations In Uttarakhand
- Lakshya Sen Enters Semifinals Of World Junior Badminton Championship
Over one lakh users have switched to BSNL through number portability in Tamil Nadu, says a top Coimbatore Telecom official.
This figure is not large but still considering the customer base of 64 lakhs many of them are choosing to switch to BSNL. It proves that the network is gaining force in attracting the users of other operators, claims the Principal General Manager, N. Haribabu of CBT.
He also added that BSNL has maintained the zero level for the surrender of landlines and that this was high in the earlier stages.
The optical fibres are laid upto the premises of the consumers and the operator also offers high speed internet of 100 Mbps bandwidth in the FTTH (Fibre To The Home) service that no other operator has achieved as of now.
He claims that FTTH is the future technology and it can be taken to the houses quite soon so that the subscribers will benefit both data and voice on one fibre itself. This technology will be cheaper than ever before.
The achievements have not left the 2G circle untouched. So far the service provider has 576 tpwers and will have 77 more towers soon.