TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Congress Fails To Find Replacement Of Sarma In North East
- Arjun Maini Makes Strong Debut In European LeMans Series Opener
- Hyundai Venue Unveiled — India Launch Next Month
- LEAKED! Salman-Alia's Role In 'Inshallah'
- AMD Introduces The New AMD Ryzen Embedded R1000 SoC
- 7 Best SBI Mutual Fund Schemes To Invest Through SIP
- Kubbra Sait Wows In A Blue Dress
- Rourkela: A Weekend Getaway
BSNL Brings New EVDO Data Plans for Rs 200 (2GB) and Rs 399 (5GB)
India's official telecom service operator Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited (BSNL) is taking aggressive steps to compete with the leading global telecom brands in the country. The operator has once again cut down its EVDO data tariff by introducing two new data plans for Rs 200 and Rs 399 to be more competitive in Wireless Broadband market.
According to the organisation, BSNL EVDO can offer upto 3.1 Mbps down-link and upto 1.8 Mbps up-link on their EVDO Rev A network. BSNL has decided to offer 2 new plans for its EVDO Data service priced at Rs 200 and Rs 399 which offers 2GB and 5GB High Speed Data usage respectively valid for 30 Days from the date of Recharge.
Currently wireless broadband market is mostly dominated by EVDO players – RCom ( Reliance Netconnect+), Tata Docomo CDMA (Photon+) and MTS India (MBlaze) while 3G-HSPA data services now slowly looking to make their way to the consumers after recent reduction in tariff by various operators.
In past months, BSNL also launched new Data Packs offering Limited Data with different validity’s. Here are the current 2 new plan details:
Price of the STV
Data Limit (Speed up to 3.6 Mbps)
Charges after Data Limit
Peak Hours (7am to 11pm) 10p/100Kb & Off Peak Hours (11pm to 7am) – 5p/100Kb