TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Telangana Elections: Restrictions Imposed On Campaign Time In Naxal Belts
- Jio vs Airtel vs Vodafone: Best Tariff Plans Under Rs 200
- Road Rage In India: Video Of A Man On Top Of A Running Car Becomes Viral!
- DeepVeer's Mumbai Wedding Reception Will Be A Grand Affair
- How To Turn Any Financial Crisis Into A Profit Making Opportunity?
- Migrane? Here Is a List Of Diseases Linked To Migraine
- Must-know Interesting Facts About Kochi
- India vs West Indies: The Five Key Takeaways
Hatsune Miku will surely make the Japanese pop starts green with tons of envy has the new pop star has over thousands of fans at each and every concert with her big international following. She will never miss a beat, flush a line or mess up with a step. To your surprise she is not real.
Hatsune Miku is a computer generated pop star based on the voice synthesizing programme that is developed by Crypton Future Media, a company that allows the users to make their own music. The company produced her image but her music is completely the creation of her fans. Some of her best songs that are lined that the concerts have been created by over 20 different people.
Her fans fans will know what the other fans will like. Four of her shows were conducted in Tokyo, a couple on Thursday and a couple on Friday and all the 10,000 tickets were sold off soon than expected despite of the price of one being 6,3000 yen ($76).
The fans were so impressed with the performance of Hatsune Miku and one said that it was amazing and that it is like his heart is still dancing. Another fan showed her commitment by dressing up just like Miku.
The concert was billed to be the last one possibly and was broadcast in cinemas in Taiwan, Hong Kong and Shanghai. Some of her fans came from far away places and other cities to catch up the digital diva's last show.