TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Goa CM Manohar Parrikar's Last Rites Performed With Full State Honours
- Tour De France 2020 Opening Stages Provide Stiff Challenge
- Harley-Davidson Launches Two New Models In India
- Bharti Airtel Leads Download Speeds With 8.3 MBPS: Kotak
- Three Occasions Where A Personal Loan Can Give You Tax Benefits
- Anurag Singh On Akshay Kumar: No Starry Tantrums
- What Is A Mediterranean Diet?
- Trip To Khonsa
Casio to launch 10 inch rugged Android ICS tablets
Casio, the well known maker of compact cameras, digital watches and calculators is planning to enter the tablet market. The company is entering the market with a couple of rugged Android tablets. The tablets dubbed Casio V-T500-GE and VT-500-E are rugged than usual.
The V-T500-GE and VT-500-E tablets have an IPR 54 rating indicating that they won't break even if you drop them from a height of three feet. These tablets will not stop functioning even if they are splashed with water or used in dusty environments.
Casio V-T500-GE and Casio VT-500-E run on the Android 4.0 ICS operating system. The tablets sport a 10 inch scratch proof display. Both the devices are equipped with a 1.5 GHz dual core TI OMAP4460 processor and have NFC chips.
The Android tablets are powered by a battery of larger capacity. The battery is user swappable to ensure more working hours. The details about the availability and pricing of these rugged tablets are not known. As of now, the difference between the V-T500-GE and VT-500-E models is also not revealed.
Hyundai, the car maker is also working on Android tablets. The company was reported to launch three Android ICS tablets. As the tablet market is booming, all the companies are entering the market with their own models.