- 8 min ago Redmi Note 8, Redmi 8, Redmi 8A Dual Receive Price Hike In India
- 1 hr ago Redmi Note 9 Pro Max Review: Worth Every Extra Dime
- 1 hr ago Penumbral Lunar Eclipse To Start Next Month In India: When To Watch
- 4 hrs ago Week 24, 2020 Launch Roundup: Infinix Hot 9, Gionee K6, Vivo Y70s 5G, Realme 6s And More
- Finance Motilal Oswal Sets 46% Upside Target On Shares Of Coal India
- Lifestyle Ganga Dussehra 2020: Here’s The Muhurta, Rituals And Significance Of This Festival
- Sports Bayern Munich 5-0 Fortuna Dusseldorf: Champions move 10 points clear
- Movies Soorarai Pottru Will Release In Theaters, Confirms Suriya!
- News MEA lists Vande Bharat mission, COVID medical supplies to 154 countries among key achievements
- Automobiles Hyundai India Exports Over 5,000 Cars In May After Resuming Operations
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In North India In June
- Education CBSE Cyber Safety Handbook For Students Classes 9 To 12
CES 2019 Schedule: What to expect from biggest tech exhibition of 2019
CES 2019 will commence from the 8th of January
CES 2019 (Consumer Exhibition Show) is the place, where most of the tech companies will announce the latest and greatest gadgets, including smartphones, smart televisions and other accessories.
The CES 2019 will happen from the 8th of January to the 12th of January in Las Vegas. Here is everything that might occur at the CES 2019.
Samsung is speculated to launch next-generation smart television with micro-LED technology with up to 8K resolution. The company might also launch other smart-home accessories on the 8th of January 2019 at 3:30 AM IST.
LG is expected to launch 4K and 8K smart televisions on the 7th of January 2019 9:30 PM IST. The company is not likely to launch any smartphones at CES 2019.
Qualcomm recently announced the Qualcomm Snapdragon 855 SoC with Snapdragon X50 5G modem. At the CES 2019, the company is most likely to talk more about the applications of 5G, and the company might also demonstrate a smartphone with Qualcomm Snapdragon 855 SoC with 5G network on the 7th of January @ 1:30 AM IST.
Nvidia is expected to launch the most affordable Nvidia RTX 2060 GPU at CES 2019. The company might also unveil the Nvidia 2070 and Nvidia 2070 MaxQ for laptops as well on the 8th of January 1:30 AM IST.
Intel has scheduled a keynote on the 7th of January 5:30 AM IST, where the company is expected to talk about the upcoming Intel CPUs. The company might announce the "speculated" 10 core 20 thread Intel CPU with the code name "Comet Lake."
AMD might not make any big splash at the CES 2019. However, the company is expected to unveil a new Ryzen 3000 series 16-core CPU with a bunch of entry-level chipsets from Ryzen 5 series on the 9th of January at 10:30 PM IST.
Sony is expected to launch the next generation flagship Sony Xperia smartphones (Sony Xperia XZ4) on the 8th of January @ 6:30 AM IST. Along with the flagship smartphone, the company is also expected to unveil a couple of smart television and mid-tier smartphones.