TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- New CBI Chief: It Could Be Modi VS Jaiswal
- India Vs Australia, 3rd ODI — Live Updates
- Owning A Maruti Suzuki Is Now A Special Occasion — Here's How
- Xiaomi Mi 9 New Concept Render With Bezel-Less Display And More
- 7 Best SBI Mutual Fund Schemes To Invest Through SIP
- Why A Trip To Tabo Is The Best Himalayan Adventure You Will Ever Have
- Sidharth & Diana Penty's Grand Outfits
- Deepika Padukone Launches Children’s Book With Her Story; Sidharth Malhotra Takes Selfies With Fans
According to a latest study, children using the internet are being exploited to the maximum by hackers who are on the prowl over the internet day & night. This shocking revelation comes in the wake of some countries banning social networking sites such as Facebook, Twitter etc.
The study has found out that children unknowingly are being victimized by hackers & online criminals who want to misuse the confidential data of these children & thus want to indulge in crimes by masking their real identity. When young children without the knowledge of the internet working process use the internet, they get tricked. These tricks are employed by the hackers in the form of requests to download applications, graphics which literally blow away the children, games which promise entertainment & so on.
Then children download & install these requests, the malicious software affects the computer system & thereby intrudes the privacy of not only kids but their parents as well. This leads to even the parents becoming victims of online hackers. Thus, stringent security programs that monitor the internet usage of kids must be installed within the internet accessing systems by parents. In addition to these, parents must also educate their children regarding online security, hacking & other vital details before letting them use the internet. Even blocking internet usage is a better option. These measures will eventually lead to kids staying safe.
Reply with your opinion on the above in our comment section below.