TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Cyclone Gaja To Hit Tamil Nadu Tonight: State On High Alert; Schools Shut
- New Jawa, Jawa 42 And Perak Motorcycles Launched In India; Prices Start At Rs 1.55 Lakh
- Jio GigaFiber: How To Register For Reliance FTTH Broadband Connection
- Inside Details About DeepVeer's Konkani-Brahmin Wedding
- Virat Kohli Vows To Give It Back If Aussies Are Aggressive
- Shraddha Kapoor Gave Us One More Cute Fashion Goal With This Floral Summery Dress
- Health Insurance Major Revamp Plan To Serve Customers Better: Here’s How
- All About The Lost Town Of Poompuhar In Tamil Nadu
According to a latest study, children using the internet are being exploited to the maximum by hackers who are on the prowl over the internet day & night. This shocking revelation comes in the wake of some countries banning social networking sites such as Facebook, Twitter etc.
The study has found out that children unknowingly are being victimized by hackers & online criminals who want to misuse the confidential data of these children & thus want to indulge in crimes by masking their real identity. When young children without the knowledge of the internet working process use the internet, they get tricked. These tricks are employed by the hackers in the form of requests to download applications, graphics which literally blow away the children, games which promise entertainment & so on.
Then children download & install these requests, the malicious software affects the computer system & thereby intrudes the privacy of not only kids but their parents as well. This leads to even the parents becoming victims of online hackers. Thus, stringent security programs that monitor the internet usage of kids must be installed within the internet accessing systems by parents. In addition to these, parents must also educate their children regarding online security, hacking & other vital details before letting them use the internet. Even blocking internet usage is a better option. These measures will eventually lead to kids staying safe.
Reply with your opinion on the above in our comment section below.