TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- India Likely To Surpasses The UK In The World's Largest Economy Rankings
- Why A Trip To Tabo Is The Best Himalayan Adventure You Will Ever Have
- Indian Railways Set To Enter $200 Bn Global Semi-High-Speed Market With Train 18
- Nissan’s NV300 Concept Is The Van Every Workaholic Traveller Needs To Have
- "Dhoni Is Still The World's Best ODI Finisher," Says Chappel
- 7 Apps That PC Gamers Should Use
- Govinda-Movie Rangeela Raja Super Flop; Gets Zero Rating
- Kangana Ranaut Promotes Eco-friendly Fashion With This Green Gown
China Telecom which is the smallest of the three carriers in the country has announced that it has combined with Apple Inc and has signed an agreement with the company to sell the iPhones in China which is the largest mobile phone market in the world.
The applications for iPhone 4S will be accepted online from March 2nd and the carrier will start the sales on March 9th. This new agreement will break the previous one, that is the exclusive right to sell iconic Apple smartphone in the country.
China being the largest mobile phone market in the world has experienced a 1.2% increase per month in the number of mobile subscribers landing up to 987.58 million last month. This is a record that contains the services offered by all the three telecom operators.