TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- PM Modi Attends Swearing-In Ceremony Of Maldives New President, Ibrahim Mohamed Solih
- Free OnePlus 6T On Upcoming Black Friday Sale — Here's How
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Salman Khan's Bharat Movie, Hoists Pakistani Flag In Indian Soil; Locals Upset
- The Health Wonders of Arugula: The Mediterranean Wonder Plant
- Did You Know That Cashback On Shopping Is Taxable?
- Winter Destinations In Uttarakhand
- Lakshya Sen Enters Semifinals Of World Junior Badminton Championship
China Telecom which is the smallest of the three carriers in the country has announced that it has combined with Apple Inc and has signed an agreement with the company to sell the iPhones in China which is the largest mobile phone market in the world.
The applications for iPhone 4S will be accepted online from March 2nd and the carrier will start the sales on March 9th. This new agreement will break the previous one, that is the exclusive right to sell iconic Apple smartphone in the country.
China being the largest mobile phone market in the world has experienced a 1.2% increase per month in the number of mobile subscribers landing up to 987.58 million last month. This is a record that contains the services offered by all the three telecom operators.