TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Telangana Elections: Restrictions Imposed On Campaign Time In Naxal Belts
- Jio vs Airtel vs Vodafone: Best Tariff Plans Under Rs 200
- Road Rage In India: Video Of A Man On Top Of A Running Car Becomes Viral!
- DeepVeer's Mumbai Wedding Reception Will Be A Grand Affair
- How To Turn Any Financial Crisis Into A Profit Making Opportunity?
- Migrane? Here Is a List Of Diseases Linked To Migraine
- Must-know Interesting Facts About Kochi
- India vs West Indies: The Five Key Takeaways
Google might launch the Android's next version, Jellybean operating system earlier than expected. The company might release this new operating system by the second quarter of the year, claims a Taiwan based equipment maker which produces Android powered devices.
The recent release of Android, the Ice Cream Sandwich is meant for both the smartphones and tablets. The Jellybean update of the platform will focus on expanding the capabilities of Android to the computers and netbooks.
A reason for this early launch of the operating system can be the rumor that is rising across the world stating that the vendors are losing interest on the ICS. But actually the ICS works pretty well on several devices and it is the next upgrade for the tablets and smartphones.
The Jellybean will get a dual operating system boosting option without the necessity of having to restart or reboot the device. It will also extend the capabilities of Android to the X86 based systems and the code of this was already released by Android forum sometime earlier.