- Sports India vs Pakistan: Rohit Sharma, stamping his class on ICC World Cup 2019
- News Unemployment, farmers distress must be discussed in Budget Session: Congress
- Movies Sri Reddy Launches A Scathing Attack On This Star; Leaves Everyone Shocked!
- Lifestyle Bronchiectasis: Causes, Symptoms, Diagnosis And Treatment
- Finance 90,000 Affordable Homes In Navi Mumbai To Be Made Available Under PMAY
- Automobiles Five And Seven Seater Mercedes GLB Revealed — They ‘Handle’ Family And Friends!
- Education How An Effective Revision Assist You To Fly High In The Competitive Exams
- Travel Pangong Lake - The World's Highest Saltwater Lake
Commonly used office password
The most popular password of the business world has been revealed to be 'Password1'. Trustwave, an online security firm has revealed the results of a study and it claims that this secret word was used widely across the world.
Over 5% of the computer users choose this word as it has a number, an uppercase letter and the correct number of characters that is usually required for passwords. This is undoubtedly very easy to remember and is also little more complex when compared to the most popular code word that is used by the home users - password.
The Global Security Report of 2012 by Trustwave revealed the distinct lack of care the workers posses over online security all over the world. It revealed the techniques that workers are following in order to allow their colleagues use their codewords.
They are spotted to set the username as password and also be making simple modifications to the secret code like adding a digit at the end. Some were found to write down their passwords somewhere so that others can easily find it.
The report also states that the hackers can make use of keystroke logging software that can record the press of the every button on the computers.