TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Kulbhushan Jadhav Case At ICJ: Proceedings Adjourned Till Tomorrow
- Mahindra XUV300 Vs Maruti Vitara Brezza — A Detailed Comparison
- Formula One 2019: Nico +Rosberg Most Excited About Vettel-Leclerc Partnership In 2019, Says It Will Be 'Super Fun'
- Airtel Reintroduces Two Prepaid Recharge Plans For Its Subscribers
- Are Exchange Traded Funds ETF Suitable For Your Investment Portfolio?
- Kamalpur — The Long Lost Love Affair Of North-East India
- Alia Bhatt Reveals When She Will Marry Ranbir!
- Anushka Sharma's Street-style Outfit Is Our Latest OOTD
Acer has announced three new wearable devices to its Liquid wearable lineup, including the Liquid Leap Active, Leap Fit and the Leap Curve. All three products are displayed at the Computex 2015 in Taipei.
All three wearable gadgets can be operated by touch screen control and also allow users to track their daily activities and exercise. Acer also brings up a new version of Leap Manager that maps out different activity of the users and displays in a easy readable graph indicating health index.
The Acer Liquid Leap Active is designed for the young-minded socially active users. It comes with three interchangeable bands and is ultra-lightweight. Interestingly, the Leap Active not only tracks activity during the day, but also tracks sleep patterns at night.
The notification feature informs the wearer about incoming calls, text, social messages and more. The wearable can also be used as a remote control for music playback on smartphone without even touching the smartphone.
Acer Liquid Leap Fit has integrated heart rate sensor that monitors the users heart rate all the time. If also features a stress sensor that sends notification when the stress level is high. It also comes with interchangeable bands with gold, silver and black metallic hairline finish options and provides up to five days of battery life on a single charge.
Acer Liquid Curve delivers a complete functionality of the Leap Fit, but with a curved and distinct design. The Leap Curve also features a complete array of sensors. It features a 1.4 inch touch display and is surrounded by a metal frame.