TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Shivakumara Swamiji No More — CM Declares Holiday
- India's Richest Got Richer By 39% In 2018 While The Poorest Saw Just 3% Rise
- WhatsApp Limits Message-Forwarding To Five Chats
- URI Enters 100 Crore Club; To Be Remade In Three Languages
- 2019 Yamaha FZ & FZ-S V3.0 Models Launched In India
- MS Dhoni Has A Chance To Break This Sachin Tendulkar Record In New Zealand
- Hodal — Your Ultimate Guide To Haryana's Least Explored Part
- Madhuri Dixit Nene Has A Pretty Humble Office Wear Idea For Us
Packing a smartphone with desktop environment is quite fun and useful. The screen of smartphones are actually too small for the desktop operating systems and connecting a mouse and keyboard to it is totally out of question. But Canonical's Ubuntu for the Android has taken an approach to surface the desktop OS.
Canonical recently announced that it will integrate the Android and Ubuntu which is Linux based together. The device which runs Ubuntu for Android will switch to Ubuntu as soon as it is slid into the dock that connects it to a mouse, keyboard and monitor. This gives two results such as Ubuntu desktop and Android phone.
As of now, there is no information about the company that is manufacturing the compatible docks or its price. The concept of phone cum desktop is not new but this is of large scale when it comes to usefulness.