TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- 2019 Lok Sabha — All You Need To Know
- Hero ISL To Resume From Jan 25th; Kerala Blasters To Face ATK
- Owning A Maruti Suzuki Is Now A Special Occasion — Here's How
- Asus ZenFone Max M2 — Detailed Review
- Why Cheat India — Movie Review
- 7 Best SBI Mutual Fund Schemes To Invest Through SIP
- Benefits Of Drinking Black Coffee
- Vikramshila — The Forgotten University In Bhagalpur, Bihar
One shocking piece of news that is doing the rounds is the reported credit-card information stealing that might have occurred when the Microsoft Store India was hacked. The Microsoft India Store was hacked by a group of Chinese Hackers identifying themselves as Evil Shadow Group on the 12th of February this year.
This revelation has led to Microsoft warning all it's India store members about the potential credit card information theft. The I.T giant has also instructed some of it's technical staff to keep a close tab on the credit card activities of members & to reports any unauthorized use immediately.
The contact information along with the usernames & passwords of Microsoft India store users have been stolen by the Evil Shadow Hackers. This has led to people receiving notices to change their usernames & reset their passwords.
The store has stopped functioning from February 12 night, immediately after the attack. If you are a member of the Microsoft Store India & want to know whether or not your credit card information is stolen, you could call the Microsoft Helpline number: 1-800-102-1100.