TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Election Results 2018 Updates: The Numbers At This Hour And Its Still Not Final
- Hockey World Cup 2018 — Catch The Latest Updates
- OnePlus 6T McLaren Edition India Launch — Catch The Live Stream Here
- Markets Trade Higher Post State Election Results
- New Tata Tiago XZ+ Variant Launched In India
- Wildlife Sanctuaries Of Tamil Nadu
- Sonakshi Sinha's Red Dress
- Newlyweds PeeCee-Nick Go For Their Honeymoon
As per the reports, Samsung Galaxy S3 will have sport a Super AMOLED HD plus display. The device is expected to launch in Q2 or Q3 of 2012. Already there are many rumors about its launch. Currently, the display of this smartphone is in rumors.
A source close to the supply chain of Samsung has revealed that Galaxy S3 will have a 4.3 inch touchscreen display. This is expected to have 319 ppi pixel density that is in rival to the Apple iPhone 4S.
The AMOLED displays offer better power consumption, weight, thickness and reaction time when compared to the LCD displays. A study has revealed that the LCD displays are used in most of the smartphones in 2012.
Samsung is the major producer of the AMOLED displays and it is looking forward to introduce it in many of the upcoming models. Consumers can expect Galaxy S3 to be a stand out device as it is rumored to have a large screen, quad core processor, 4G connectivity, beefed up camera and NFC.