TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Complicity Of Pakistan In Pulwama Attack Strongly Underlined During India-Saudi Talks
- Clamour To Boycott India-Pakistan World Cup Clash Grows — Get The Complete Information
- Vivo V15 Pro Launched At Rs 28,990 — The Good, Bad & The X factor
- Best Places To Visit In India In March: A 2019 Must-visit Checklist
- Tata Electric Cars In India To Be More Desirable; EVs With 200-250km Range Confirmed
- PPF or Sukanya Samriddhi — Which Is A Better Investment For Girl Child?
- Disturbing Pictures Of Zoo That Staff Do Not Wish You To See
- Video: Varun Dhawan Posts A Sweet Message For His Fans
Display of Samsung Galaxy S3 rivals iPhone
As per the reports, Samsung Galaxy S3 will have sport a Super AMOLED HD plus display. The device is expected to launch in Q2 or Q3 of 2012. Already there are many rumors about its launch. Currently, the display of this smartphone is in rumors.
A source close to the supply chain of Samsung has revealed that Galaxy S3 will have a 4.3 inch touchscreen display. This is expected to have 319 ppi pixel density that is in rival to the Apple iPhone 4S.
The AMOLED displays offer better power consumption, weight, thickness and reaction time when compared to the LCD displays. A study has revealed that the LCD displays are used in most of the smartphones in 2012.
Samsung is the major producer of the AMOLED displays and it is looking forward to introduce it in many of the upcoming models. Consumers can expect Galaxy S3 to be a stand out device as it is rumored to have a large screen, quad core processor, 4G connectivity, beefed up camera and NFC.