TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Rafale Verdict: Centre Moves SC; Seeks Correction On References To CAG Report
- WhatsApp Android Stable Version Gets PIP Mode For Videos
- New Mahindra Thar Spy Pics Out — Almost As Big As A Toyota Innova
- India Post Enters E-Commerce Delivery Business
- India vs Australia: 2nd Test, Day 2 — Kohli And Rahane Keeps India Steady
- Exclusive Interview: Emraan Hashmi Said, "I Don't Take My Films Back Home"
- Siliguri Shopstops: A Bucket List For Shopaholics
- 20 Wonderful Benefits Of Red Spinach
The Samsung Galaxy S3 and Apple iPhone 4S are among the top smartphones. If you are to choose one of them, which one will you do? Leave the specifications, operating system, price and others. We are completely speaking about the usability front. Which one do you think is the best? Here is a drop test video to help you answer this question.
Usually drop tests are only to catch the attention of consumers. But, what about drop tests that involve two expensive flagship models that represent the most talked about mobile operating systems such as iOS and Android? This will surely double our curiosity.
In the drop test video below, white Apple iPhone 4S and white Galaxy S3 were pitted against each other. Both are dropped against their common enemy – concrete paved ground. Both the phones were dropped from approximately the same heights on their back, sides and front. Watch the drop test video and get to know the right phone. We are not going to spoil your entertainment by revealing the end result.
So, which one are you gonna choose? The Galaxy S3 or the iPhone 4S? You prefer looks or performance? The one that is less scratched and not working? Or the one that is badly smashed but still working fine? Please do share your thoughts in the comments section below.