- 4 hrs ago ARM breaks up with Huawei: Is this the end of Huawei?
- 6 hrs ago Redmi Note 7S vs other budget smartphones available in India
- 10 hrs ago ZTE launches super affordable ZTE Blade A5 2019 with an 8 MP selfie camera
- 10 hrs ago Jabra launched Elite 85h headphones in India: Price, specification & more
- Movies Biwi No 1 Becomes Mummy No 1! Karishma Kapoor Bags Powerful Role In Ekta’s Web Series Mentalhood!
- News BJP may create history in West Bengal, leading in around 15 seats
- Finance Finance Ministry Prepares 100-Day Agenda For New Govt With Focus On Boosting Economy
- Sports Boxing set for Tokyo 2020 but AIBA faces suspension
- Lifestyle 10 Effective Home Remedies For Low Blood Pressure Hypotension
- Automobiles Top-Selling Bikes In India For April 2019 — Hero MotoCorp Receives Stiff Competition From Honda
- Education TS Inter Re-verification Result 2019 Likely To Be Declared On May 27
- Travel The Bustling City Of Muzaffarnagar In Uttar Pradesh
Elon Musk's Boring Company reaches the end of the tunnel
The Boring Company might have just finished its first tunnel.
We are just days away from the grand opening of The Boring Company's Test Tunnel in LA, and it seems the process is moving along. The company CEO Elon Musk tweeted a small video of a digging machine breaking through.
Although he didn't mention the location, it looks like O'Leary Station where the first test tunnel will end. The 'Godot' machine started the digging process on SpaceX property in June and has been busy since then. A large number of people are expected to line up for the test rides after Black Friday.
Boring Company just broke through the other side!! https://t.co/4yxQgpPVfZ— Elon Musk (@elonmusk) November 17, 2018
Musk also tweeted congratulating The Boring Company on finishing the LA/ Hawthrone tunnel.
Back in October, Musk said that the tunnel in LA will be ready for use by the end of the year. back then, he tweeted a preview of the dark and 'one-dimensional' underground tube.
Musk also claimed to have walked the entire tunnel and found it 'disturbingly long.' Upon completion, the tunnel will be around 2.7 miles long. Though this is normal length for a tunnel's length, it still managed to surprise Elon Musk.
The first section of the Hawthorne test tunnel that was showcased in a timelapse video. It will allow pedestrians and cyclists to travel across the city in a very less amount of time, after its inauguration on December 10.