TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Nirbhaya Death Anniversary — A Timeline
- New Mahindra Thar Spy Pics Out — Almost As Big As A Toyota Innova
- India vs Australia: 2nd Test; Day 3 — Full Updates
- Banks May Be Closed For Five Days From December 21
- How To Use TRAI DND iOS App To Block Spam Calls
- Exclusive Interview: Emraan Hashmi Said, "I Don't Take My Films Back Home"
- Siliguri Shopstops: A Bucket List For Shopaholics
- 20 Wonderful Benefits Of Red Spinach
The world's lightest GPS- incorporated monitor has been designed by consumer electronics major Epson. It is designed in such a way that it can be worn easily on the wrist just like a wrist watch. Thus, this device is slated to be a boon for runners & sportsmen alike as it provides them accurate measures of distance, their pace & other vital parameters.
Since the demand for athletic equipment is rising day by day, Epson was planning on a device that would enable runners among other athletes to effectively monitor their vital parameters & better themselves. Now they have fulfilled this demand through the development of the wrist-watch shaped GPS Monitor. This GPS Monitor runs on batteries & once it is fully charged, it has the capacity to run for 12 hours at a stretch. When runners wear this gadget over their wrists, they get all their vital information such as the distance they run & the distance that they have to cover for their routines, the pace a which they have to run, the speed etc. Using all these they can make their training more effective & thereby mould themselves.
The device can also be used for long-distance marathons apart from use at trial runs. One interesting feature provided here is the water resistant capacity. The GPS module works in an optimum manner & enables runners to keep themselves updates with necessary information. This device weighs at 50 grams.
Do reply with your thoughts in our comment section below.