TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Mehul Choksi Moves New Application In PMLA Court, Mentions Long History Of Ailments
- IPL 2019: CSK vs RCB — Preview, Predicted XI, Where To Watch
- IPL 2019 — How To Watch Cricket Extravaganza Live In Action On Your Smartphone?
- Kawasaki Announces Price Hike On Certain Models — Revised Prices From April 2019
- First Poster Of Ajay Devgn's 'De De Pyaar De' Out!
- Should You Invest In New Retirement Mutual Funds Without 80C Tax Benefit?
- Zodiac Signs That Are Sweet Talkers
- Witnessing The Beauty Of Williamnagar, Meghalaya
Epson announces the lightest GPS running Monitor in the world
The world's lightest GPS- incorporated monitor has been designed by consumer electronics major Epson. It is designed in such a way that it can be worn easily on the wrist just like a wrist watch. Thus, this device is slated to be a boon for runners & sportsmen alike as it provides them accurate measures of distance, their pace & other vital parameters.
Since the demand for athletic equipment is rising day by day, Epson was planning on a device that would enable runners among other athletes to effectively monitor their vital parameters & better themselves. Now they have fulfilled this demand through the development of the wrist-watch shaped GPS Monitor. This GPS Monitor runs on batteries & once it is fully charged, it has the capacity to run for 12 hours at a stretch. When runners wear this gadget over their wrists, they get all their vital information such as the distance they run & the distance that they have to cover for their routines, the pace a which they have to run, the speed etc. Using all these they can make their training more effective & thereby mould themselves.
The device can also be used for long-distance marathons apart from use at trial runs. One interesting feature provided here is the water resistant capacity. The GPS module works in an optimum manner & enables runners to keep themselves updates with necessary information. This device weighs at 50 grams.
Do reply with your thoughts in our comment section below.