- Huami is all set to launch its first smartwatch in India: Expected to cost Rs 5999
- Xiaomi Mi MAX 3 official renders leak: Expected to cost Rs 17,000
- Now buy Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 Pro for as low as Rs 649
- Android Oreo 8.1 update is available for Xiaomi Mi A1 just before the launch of the Mi A2
- Xiaomi Mi A2 Lite listed for sale ahead of launch
- Eros Now and Xiaomi Mi TV enter into distribution partnership
Xiaomi, the world's top third smartphone maker, has produced high-end smartphone to the price-sensitive markets. Xiaomi has not only into the smartphone, but also have wide variety of accessories like power bank, LED lights, television sets, and much more.
Xiaomi give a stiff competition to the key smartphone makers like Samsung, Sony, LG, Motorola and Micromax in India with its powerful smartphones at a affordable price. Xiaomi's Mi 4 is the hot-selling smartphone in India and its Mi Band has marked a milestone over 6 million sale globally.
GizBot got exclusive photos of the Xiaomi's office in Beijing in China. The office environment is a wonder with fun elements inside like pool tables, in-house staff canteen and a slide just beside the stairs. Have a look at the slider below to know more.
Lobby of Xiaomi's office in Beijing.
Xiaomi's mascot is a bunny called Mitu. At Xiaomi's office in Beijing.
Mitu and other stuffs at Xiaomi's office in Beijing.
Work Space at Xiaomi's office in Beijing.
Xiaomi staff at office in Beijing.
Fun time! Staff at pool table in Xiaomi's office at Beijing.
Awards place at Xiaomi's office in Beijing.
Awards showcased at Xiaomi's office in Beijing.
Mi smartphones and designer skins at Xiaomi's office in Beijing.