TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Lenovo Might Launch A Dual-Screen Thinkpad Table In 2019
- Holidays For The Shutterbugs In India
- 5 Signs That Clearly Show You Are Over-scrubbing Your Face
- After Bashing Nawazuddin For Being A Mute Spectator, Chitrangada Says She Doesn't Want To Blame Him
- 2019 Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R Revealed — India Launch In 2019
- The Top Five Knocks Of Virender Sehwag
- DRDO Recruitment 2018: Walk-In Interview For Research Associates And Junior Research Fellows
Smartron, India's first global technology OEM company and premier IoT brand which recently unveiled its Artificial Intelligence (AI)-powered IoT 'tronX' is now all set to launch new products in January 2018. In an interview with Gizbot Smartron's Founder and chairman Mahesh Lingareddy revealed some key details.
"We will launching four products in January and it will be mobile, wearable, electric vehicle and computing." He said," We have made the big announcement of tronX' it is a big and massive software platform like Google and Amazon," Lingareddy said.
Meanwhile, the company has recently joined hands with Flipkart to Design & Engineering Billion Capture+ and through this partnership, Smartron will extend all these capabilities to the users of the Billion Capture+ devices in the future.
The Billion Capture comes with 13MP + 13MP dual rear camera, a long-lasting battery with Quick Charge, powerful Snapdragon 625 octa-core processor for breezy multitasking, free unlimited cloud storage, and the latest Android Nougat. The phone has a premium metal body with easy-to-hold curves and a fingerprint sensor on the back for ease of use.