TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Netfilx And Amazon Prime Might Face Ban In India
- 5 Secret Destinations In Sikkim You Might Have Never Heard Of
- How Can You Live A Long And Healthy Life With Diabetes?
- Pooja Mishra Makes SHOCKING Allegations; Accuses Salman Khan & His Brothers Of Raping Her! #MeToo
- 2019 Kawasaki Z650 Launched In India; Priced At Rs 5.29 Lakh
- Kapil Dev Debuts 40 Years Ago This Day: Five Top Moments From His Career
- 5 Ways To Thank Your Boss On The World Boss Day
Facebook had banned the cryptocurrency related ads on its platform in recent events fearing that the ads might be used by scam artists for conning its users. However, it seems like banning the ads was not a permanent fix. It is being reported that the cryptocurrency mining companies have come out with a new way to get their ads approved by Facebook.
As per some reports from the Beebom, the cryptocurrency companies are using some sly tricks to get their ads approved by the social media giant. It is not very difficult at the moment bypassing the Ad rules set by Facebook on its platform. The reason being, Facebook has only blocked words like 'Cryptocurrency' in its promotional posts. For example, if a Cryptocurrency marketing company uses words like 'Cryptocurrency' in their post then the ad will be blocked, however, if they use abbreviated forms of the words it somehow works. So the cryptocurrency marketers have started using abbreviated forms of the word such as c-currency and c-trading to get their ads approved by Facebook. This allows both good and bad advertisers to promote their content related to Cryptocurrencies.
There is no official information on the same provided by Facebook for this issue and the company is yet to address the situation. There is no report whether Facebook is working on the issue at the moment or not and this also brings the ban on Twitter and Google on cryptocurrency under the radar. We will keep you posted with further updates related to cryptocurrency related information so stay tuned with us.
Also in earlier events, we covered that like Facebook Google has also made an announcement that coming June, the company will stop running the Cryptocurrency Ads on its platform. The company also will not cater any request related to running the ads on its platform. Read the complete story here.