TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Stranded In No Man’s Land; Probe On To Ascertain How 31 Rohingyas Crossed Over
- Double Digit Salary Hike This Year In India; Most In Asia
- Gigapixel And Terapixel Imaging — Explained
- India vs New Zealand — The Highs And Lows
- Maruti Ertiga To Come In A Luxury-Focussed 6-Seater Format — An Ideal Business Companion?
- PM Modi Reacts To Kartik Aaryan's 'Backfie' Photo!
- Hodal — Your Ultimate Guide To Haryana's Least Explored Part
- How To Cover Up A Tattoo With Make-up?
Facebook had banned the cryptocurrency related ads on its platform in recent events fearing that the ads might be used by scam artists for conning its users. However, it seems like banning the ads was not a permanent fix. It is being reported that the cryptocurrency mining companies have come out with a new way to get their ads approved by Facebook.
As per some reports from the Beebom, the cryptocurrency companies are using some sly tricks to get their ads approved by the social media giant. It is not very difficult at the moment bypassing the Ad rules set by Facebook on its platform. The reason being, Facebook has only blocked words like 'Cryptocurrency' in its promotional posts. For example, if a Cryptocurrency marketing company uses words like 'Cryptocurrency' in their post then the ad will be blocked, however, if they use abbreviated forms of the words it somehow works. So the cryptocurrency marketers have started using abbreviated forms of the word such as c-currency and c-trading to get their ads approved by Facebook. This allows both good and bad advertisers to promote their content related to Cryptocurrencies.
There is no official information on the same provided by Facebook for this issue and the company is yet to address the situation. There is no report whether Facebook is working on the issue at the moment or not and this also brings the ban on Twitter and Google on cryptocurrency under the radar. We will keep you posted with further updates related to cryptocurrency related information so stay tuned with us.
Also in earlier events, we covered that like Facebook Google has also made an announcement that coming June, the company will stop running the Cryptocurrency Ads on its platform. The company also will not cater any request related to running the ads on its platform. Read the complete story here.