TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Kulbhushan Jadhav Case At ICJ: Proceedings Adjourned Till Tomorrow
- Mahindra XUV300 Vs Maruti Vitara Brezza — A Detailed Comparison
- Formula One 2019: Nico +Rosberg Most Excited About Vettel-Leclerc Partnership In 2019, Says It Will Be 'Super Fun'
- Airtel Reintroduces Two Prepaid Recharge Plans For Its Subscribers
- Are Exchange Traded Funds ETF Suitable For Your Investment Portfolio?
- Kamalpur — The Long Lost Love Affair Of North-East India
- Alia Bhatt Reveals When She Will Marry Ranbir!
- Anushka Sharma's Street-style Outfit Is Our Latest OOTD
Facebook, the social networking website is all set to begin the advertisements on mobile phones right before its IPO itself.
The social network has already discussed about the proposals with the unidentified advertising agencies for displaying the featured stories in the news feeds that are visible to the users as an effort to make revenue from a new source.
Starting March, Facebook mobile users will start to see advertisements well ahead of the IPO that is expected to come in May.
This move will test the company's capability to balance the shareholders' interests, maintenance of rapid revenue growth and more.
More and more consumers are getting smartphones and they are spending increased time on the internet. This will be a bug part of the social network's usage.
Even other companies including Google are tending to advertise on mobile in order to stabilize their revenue. Even Twitter has tried last year and it was forced to remove the feature called Quick Bar from the mobile app.
On February 29th, Facebook is having an events for the marketers in New York and it is expected to release new features for all the brands. It is trying to force the companies using its platform to make more paid promotions rather than depending on free ones.