TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Goa CM Manohar Parrikar's Last Rites Performed With Full State Honours
- Tour De France 2020 Opening Stages Provide Stiff Challenge
- Harley-Davidson Launches Two New Models In India
- Bharti Airtel Leads Download Speeds With 8.3 MBPS: Kotak
- Three Occasions Where A Personal Loan Can Give You Tax Benefits
- Anurag Singh On Akshay Kumar: No Starry Tantrums
- What Is A Mediterranean Diet?
- Trip To Khonsa
First Android phone from iBall
iBall, an Indian mobile manufacturer has come up with its first Android powered smartphone. The company has announced the Andi 2 smartphone. This phone will be available for a price in India Rs 9,999.
This smartphone sports a 3.5 inch capacitive touchscreen display. It is equipped with a 800 MHz processor that is fast. It has a 3 MP camera at the rear and a VGA camera at the front. It has connectivity options like Wi-Fi, GPRS, 3G and Bluetooth on board.
iBall Andi 2 is a dual SIM handset with the dual stand-by feature. It has a 1450 mAh battery, support for micro SD card and 3.5 mm audio jack. As of now, the handset has the older Android 2.2 Froyo platform.
It is expected to have the Android 4.0 ICS update in near future. Moreover, many of the smartphones with a price of Rs 10,000 approximately have the Android 2.3 Gingerbread operating system.