TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Rs 100 Coin To Be Introduced Soon — Check It Out
- New Maruti Wagon R 2019 Spy Pics — Looks Bigger And Premium Than The Current Model
- PUBG Mobile Vikendi Snow Map To Release In December
- Central Railway Recovers Whopping Rs 125 Crore From Errant Travellers
- Here's Why You Should Celebrate Christimas The 'Pondicherry Way'
- India vs Australia: 2nd — Aussies Ahead
- Woman Gets Engaged To A Chandelier And Gets A Tattoo Of It
- Alia Bhatt Reveals Why She Looked So Sad With Ranbir Kapoor!
iBall, an Indian mobile manufacturer has come up with its first Android powered smartphone. The company has announced the Andi 2 smartphone. This phone will be available for a price in India Rs 9,999.
This smartphone sports a 3.5 inch capacitive touchscreen display. It is equipped with a 800 MHz processor that is fast. It has a 3 MP camera at the rear and a VGA camera at the front. It has connectivity options like Wi-Fi, GPRS, 3G and Bluetooth on board.
iBall Andi 2 is a dual SIM handset with the dual stand-by feature. It has a 1450 mAh battery, support for micro SD card and 3.5 mm audio jack. As of now, the handset has the older Android 2.2 Froyo platform.
It is expected to have the Android 4.0 ICS update in near future. Moreover, many of the smartphones with a price of Rs 10,000 approximately have the Android 2.3 Gingerbread operating system.