TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Delhi HC To Hear Plea Seeking Women's Entry In Hazrat Nizamuddin Dargah Today
- GST Annual Return Filing Date Extended To March 31, 2019
- Australia vs India Ist Test Day 5: Live Updates
- Should You Buy The New Tata Harrier? — Check Out Its Pros And Cons
- Inside Pictures: Shahrukh Khan, Priyanka Chopra And Katrina Kaif Clicked At Isha Ambani’s Sangeet
- Grahan Village: A Trek To Unravel Ecstasy
- 6 Ways To Add More Storage Space To Your Macbook
- Disha Patani’s Understated Attire Is Perfect For A Moonlit Wedding
There is good news for Tablet PC users as Times Internet Ltd has launched the “Tweek” which is India's first tablet PC magazine. This can be accessed on the iPad as of now and will be expanded to the iPhone & Android platforms soon.
Through this, readers can not only read articles but also listen & watch the events that are described in that particular article. Experts believe that this cool technology is soon going to replace newspapers. Users are migrating to the iPad at a faster rate & at this rate the usability of the “Tweek” increases which in turn results in user reliability & fast popularity among readers.
The “Tweek” has been developed in association with “GENWI” which is a cloud-based mobile development company. Let's appreciate this novel concept by Times Internet Ltd.