TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- A BJP Whitewash As Congress Crawls Back Into The Hindi Heartland
- Hockey World Cup 2018 — Catch The Latest Updates
- Petrol and Diesel Prices May Again Rise — Here's Why
- New Tata Tiago XZ+ Variant Launched In India
- Asus Zenfone Max Pro M2 Launched At Rs 12,999: Price And Specs
- Wildlife Sanctuaries Of Tamil Nadu
- 20 Health Benefits Of Watercress
- Newlyweds PeeCee-Nick Go For Their Honeymoon
Nokia PureView 808 that was launched last month created a record in the smartphone sector with a 41 MP camera. It was reported that the Finnish manufacturer will bring the PureView imaging technology to the Lumia series of smartphones.
Its not one or two. Nokia is planning to launch five new smartphones. They are Belle 805, Nokia 510, Lumia 920, 950 and 1001. These devices will be released soon and they were leaked at Nokia's Remote Device Access (RDA) program.
The RDA allows the programmers to test their applications on a remotely located Nokia handset. This way, the developers need not buy the gadget. The developers spotted the five devices while seeing nearby Wi-Fi networks and other devices.
The Nokia 510 and Belle 805 are the first two phones and they are powered by the Symbian platform. The 510 seems to be a successor to the Nokia 500. It looks like a basic and an affordable handset. The Nokia Belle 805 is the simplified version of the 808 PureView.
The other three phones are based on the Windows Phone operating system. These are Nokia Lumia 920, Lumia 950 and Lumia 1001. The Lumia 920 and 950 are the continuation of the Lumia 900 theme. There are no details about them. The last model, Lumia 1001 is the mysterious handset. These handsets are expected to come with the Windows Phone 8 operating system.