TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- How The Phone Calls And Explosives Clearly Link Pulwama Attack To Pakistan
- Mahindra XUV300 Electric S210 Promises A Range Of 400km — Details Out!
- IPL 2019 Schedule — Chennai Super Kings Take On Royal Challengers Bangalore In Season Opener On March 23rd
- Samsung Galaxy S10+ Tipped To Launch In Ceramic Black: Price And Specs
- Here's Portal To Apply For Education Loan At Multiple Banks
- Indian Fests In March — A 2019 Must-Visit Checklist
- Madhu Chopra Reacts To Priyanka's 'Baby Bump' Photos!
- Kangana Ranaut Convinces Us To Make Sari An Everyday Wear With This Humble Sari
Flipkart Launches ‘India Art House’ to Promote Indian Handicrafts
Flipkart, announced the launch of India Art House - an exclusive store offering sellers a platform to promote regional products. Housing over 10,000 hand-made and traditional handicrafts products, customers will now be able to browse and shop for skilled-crafts from specific regions of their choice.
India Art House truly embodies the spirit of genuine craftsmanship and diverse Indian cultures - that offers sellers of handicraft items a national platform to reach out to a wider set of audience.
Targeted at shoppers across age groups - from artifacts enthusiasts to new house owners, this store aims to provide customers with the largest selection of region specific products.
Be it Kashmiri carpets, terracotta pottery, sandal wood artifacts or Warli paintings, customers can shop from a variety of traditional products on India Art House.
Offering an unmatched shopping experience, this store not only provides easy navigation for customers but also offers information about popular art and craft forms of India.
Also, ensuring a smooth selling experience, sellers will enjoy an easy end-to-end process to promote their products on our platform through this new store.
Commenting on this occasion, Ankit Nagori, Chief Business Officer said, "With over 7 million artisans, India is globally known for its unique artifacts and traditional products. India Art House aims at bringing products from artisans under one roof and offer them access to a wide set of customer across geographies. Through this one-of-its kind store customers can shop from a range of crafts, home décor & furnishings, paintings and handloom items."
Ankit further added, "Currently, we have products from over 15 regions in India and we aim to introduce more range over the next few months, making it the go-to store for original and authentic Indian handicraft products. We are confident that this national platform for sellers will enable them to better their livelihood opportunities."