TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- NIA Officially Takes Over Probe Into Pulwama Terror Attack
- Schalke 2 Manchester City 3 — 10-Man Visitors Strike Late Through Sane & Sterling
- Tata 45X’s Teaser Video Out — Production-Spec Tata 45X To Be Unveiled At Geneva Motor Show
- Cobrapost Sting Operation: Sunny Leone & Sonu Sood Deny All The Allegations!
- Vivo V15 Pro Launched At Rs 28,990 — The Good, Bad & The X factor
- Nutrition: Blood & Marrow Transplant
- Best Places To Visit In India In March: A 2019 Must-visit Checklist
- Company Fixed Deposits In India Which Offer Yields Of Near 10%
Flipkart Launches Same Day Guarantee Delivery in 10 Cities
Today, Flipkart has officially launched its Same Day Guarantee Delivery in 10 cities. With this, Flipkart becomes the only e-commerce player to offer this service at this scale in India. Last year, the popular Indian online retailer introduced "In-a-day" delivery.
Via the latest service, Flipkart customers can place their orders by 12 noon on a business day to have their orders delivered to them by 9 pm on the same day. The service is currently available in Bangalore, Delhi, Mumbai, Kolkata, Noida, Gurgaon, Faridabad, Manesar, Navi Mumbai, Thane and will be scaled up to other cities soon.
Flipkart's Same Day Guarantee Delivery Features:
- Order by 12 noon and have the order delivered by 9 pm on the same day
- Service available for additional shipping fees of Rs. 200 with an introductory shipping fee of Rs 140
- Customers to get the product free, up to a value of Rs.5000 (for the first three days of launch; i.e April 28 - 30) if product is not delivered on the same day.
"Innovation is part of the Flipkart DNA and over the past six years we have been constantly adding and refining technology that enhances and improves the online experiences for all our customers." said Sachin Bansal, Co-founder and CEO, Flipkart, "Over the past few years, we have led the supply-chain innovation in the country: Flipkart was the first to launch a dedicated logistics service; the first to offer cash-on-delivery and 24x7 customer support on scale and provide customers with a 30 day returns and replacement policy - all of which dramatically changed the way Indian's shopped online. We are the only e-commerce platform offering Same Day Guarantee Delivery at such a large scale to Indian customers today. This launch is the next step in a series of innovations that we have introduced to the Indian online shopping market."
Flipkart claims that it is now the only e-commerce player to extend its In-a-day Guarantee Delivery to Sundays and also offer In-a-Day Guarantee Delivery in 27 cities.
You can have a look at the details on the offer here.