TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Nirbhaya Death Anniversary — A Timeline
- New Mahindra Thar Spy Pics Out — Almost As Big As A Toyota Innova
- India vs Australia: 2nd Test; Day 3 — Full Updates
- Banks May Be Closed For Five Days From December 21
- How To Use TRAI DND iOS App To Block Spam Calls
- Exclusive Interview: Emraan Hashmi Said, "I Don't Take My Films Back Home"
- Siliguri Shopstops: A Bucket List For Shopaholics
- 20 Wonderful Benefits Of Red Spinach
Google , the internet giant is ranked as the best place to work when in comes to US by Fortune magazine. A Californian company, Mountain View actually hired over 7,000 people last year which is the biggest hiring spree that has moved Google from the fourth to the first position in the 13 year old history.
The annual list of Fortune based on the top 100 companies to work in US has Google at the first position. The employees enjoy everything in their workplace including the culture, mission and many others like bowling alley, bocce courts and free eyebrow shaping.
People usually focus on the flashy and showy stuffs like food, massages and more. But these are not the ones that compose the work culture says the Senior Vice President of Google, Laszlo Bock.
The CEO, Larry Page has told that the company is always looking forward to treat the employees in a better manner. The policy that they follow is that treat others with respect and they in turn work in favor of the company. As it is the same in families.