TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- 2019 Lok Sabha — All You Need To Know
- Hero ISL To Resume From Jan 25th; Kerala Blasters To Face ATK
- Owning A Maruti Suzuki Is Now A Special Occasion — Here's How
- Asus ZenFone Max M2 — Detailed Review
- Why Cheat India — Movie Review
- 7 Best SBI Mutual Fund Schemes To Invest Through SIP
- Benefits Of Drinking Black Coffee
- Vikramshila — The Forgotten University In Bhagalpur, Bihar
Over 50% of the Android powered devices have found to have Gingerbread operating system, claims a report of Google. As per Google, about 58% of the devices powered by Android are having the Android 2.3 Gingerbread platform.
The previous version Honeycomb has only about 3.4 % of the market share currently while the recent one ICS is only on 1% of the devices take it smartphones or tablets.
The figures mentioned below might help the users when they are looking out for an Android device to choose the operating system appropriately.
The Android users have frequently spoken about the fragmentation issue. Eric Schmidt, the chairman of Google said that the variation in these devices will give more choice for the end users and it is because of this that the Android is moving forward when it comes to the consumer preferences.