TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Chennai: Schools And Colleges Shut For 48 Hours After Heavy Rain Alert
- The Jio Effect: Telcos May Discontinue Free Incoming Call Facility
- Deepika Padukone And Ranveer Singh's Bengaluru Reception Pictures
- Mahindra Alturas G4 Review First Drive — The Benchmark For Future Mahindra SUVs?
- Want An Easy To Ace Yet The Most Eye-catching Airport Look? — Take Cues From Anushka Sharma
- All About The Spectacular Buddha Park In Ravangla
- 1st T20I: Australia Beats India By 4 Runs
- 5 Best Short And Safe Investments In India
Over 50% of the Android powered devices have found to have Gingerbread operating system, claims a report of Google. As per Google, about 58% of the devices powered by Android are having the Android 2.3 Gingerbread platform.
The previous version Honeycomb has only about 3.4 % of the market share currently while the recent one ICS is only on 1% of the devices take it smartphones or tablets.
The figures mentioned below might help the users when they are looking out for an Android device to choose the operating system appropriately.
The Android users have frequently spoken about the fragmentation issue. Eric Schmidt, the chairman of Google said that the variation in these devices will give more choice for the end users and it is because of this that the Android is moving forward when it comes to the consumer preferences.