TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Lenovo Might Launch A Dual-Screen Thinkpad Table In 2019
- Holidays For The Shutterbugs In India
- 5 Signs That Clearly Show You Are Over-scrubbing Your Face
- After Bashing Nawazuddin For Being A Mute Spectator, Chitrangada Says She Doesn't Want To Blame Him
- 2019 Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R Revealed — India Launch In 2019
- The Top Five Knocks Of Virender Sehwag
- DRDO Recruitment 2018: Walk-In Interview For Research Associates And Junior Research Fellows
In a bid to tighten security and keep users safe in the cyber world, cloud platform GoDaddy has now launched "Website Security" platform and has added McAfee protections for small, independent businesses in India.
Powered by security platform Sucuri, "Website Security" offers malware removal and website protection. "As part of our online security awareness programme, we are offering these new security online solutions to help further protect your online presence," Nikhil Arora, Vice-President and Managing Director, GoDaddy India, said in a statement.
GoDaddy "SSL Certificates" are now offered with added security protection with McAfee and allows small businesses to display the "SECURE" Trustmark on their websites to show credibility and build trust among customers.
"The McAfee integration with our SSL Certificates and security protection powered by Sucuri gives our customers access to robust and reliable resources of professional online security protection for small business websites," Arora added.
With continuous monitoring, fast response time and daily malware scanning, the new solution detects known security holes or issues on a website.
With more than 17 million customers worldwide, GoDaddy has nearly 73 million domain names under management.