TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- PM Modi Attends Swearing-In Ceremony Of Maldives New President, Ibrahim Mohamed Solih
- Free OnePlus 6T On Upcoming Black Friday Sale — Here's How
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Salman Khan's Bharat Movie, Hoists Pakistani Flag In Indian Soil; Locals Upset
- The Health Wonders of Arugula: The Mediterranean Wonder Plant
- Did You Know That Cashback On Shopping Is Taxable?
- Winter Destinations In Uttarakhand
- Lakshya Sen Enters Semifinals Of World Junior Badminton Championship
Harry Potter e-books will come to libraries and schools and the date of the schedule is yet to be determined. OverDrive Inc which is a leading distributor for library and school markets has announced yesterday about the agreement made with J.K. Rowling's Pottermore website in order to make the downloads of the seven books of Potter for library and students patrons.
The huge selling series will be made available for over 18,000 libraries and schools in over 20 languages. Rowling resisted the electronic format until last year when she announced that the e-books will be available through the Pottermore website that is created newly.
During last year fall, these digital versions were expected to go on sale but as the website is under construction, this is delayed indefinitely.