TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Selection Panel To Meet On January 24 To Decide On New CBI Director
- Owning A Maruti Suzuki Is Now A Special Occasion — Here's How
- Flipkart Republic Day Sale Starts From January 20: Deals And Offers
- Kohli Wants To See India As A Superpower In Test Cricket
- Company Fixed Deposits In India Which Offer Yields Of Near 10%
- Visit Yanam: The French Counterpart Of The Southern Peninsula
- Kareena Kapoor Khan's Latest Airport Look Is Laidback And About Flared Denims
- Birthday Boy Sidharth Malhotra Cuts Cake At Midnight! Pics!
Harry Potter e-books will come to libraries and schools and the date of the schedule is yet to be determined. OverDrive Inc which is a leading distributor for library and school markets has announced yesterday about the agreement made with J.K. Rowling's Pottermore website in order to make the downloads of the seven books of Potter for library and students patrons.
The huge selling series will be made available for over 18,000 libraries and schools in over 20 languages. Rowling resisted the electronic format until last year when she announced that the e-books will be available through the Pottermore website that is created newly.
During last year fall, these digital versions were expected to go on sale but as the website is under construction, this is delayed indefinitely.