TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Will Rafale Deal Be Probed? — Supreme Court To Decide Today
- Why Is December A Good Month To Invest In Stock Markets?
- Nissan Kicks Review — Should You Buy The Latest Five-Seater SUV From Nissan?
- IPL Auction 2019 — These Five Players May Be Sold For A High Price
- Shahrukh Breaks Silence On His Film With Salman Khan And Sanjay Leela Bhansali
- Things To Know About The World's Quad Camera Smartphone
- Mumbai And Its Vintage Parsi Cafes
- Can Meditation Enhance Creativity?
Google is known to for building first class service platforms for its users, however not all the rollouts are perfect. This time it's the Google Chrome which is the latest victim of a bug. Yes, that's correct; a bug in Google Chrome for Windows is scanning a users entire download history. This results in a slow system response. So those of you who are experiencing this issue, we would like to inform you that as of now there is no other option than deleting the download history.
It is also being reported that the Chrome development team is currently working on the issue. It is being speculated that the next update for Chrome would bring a fix for the issue. If any of our readers are experiencing a slow bootup process than we would recommend them to clear their download history. In order to do that you just need to go to Chrome>Downloads and clear the download history. However, this seems like to be a temporary fix and we are expecting an early fix for the issue. We will keep you posted with the updates related to the Chrome Bug which is causing this issue, so stay tuned with us.
Also, in one of our previous articles related to Google, we covered that Google has recently made it easy for their user base to use emoji on desktops. We all might have seen that the desktop operating systems today have a way to bring up a special emoji/symbols which are usually hidden behind a key combination, however, it's not very accessible for the average user. Read the complete story here