TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Delhi HC To Hear Plea Seeking Women's Entry In Hazrat Nizamuddin Dargah Today
- GST Annual Return Filing Date Extended To March 31, 2019
- Australia vs India Ist Test Day 5: Live Updates
- Should You Buy The New Tata Harrier? — Check Out Its Pros And Cons
- Inside Pictures: Shahrukh Khan, Priyanka Chopra And Katrina Kaif Clicked At Isha Ambani’s Sangeet
- Grahan Village: A Trek To Unravel Ecstasy
- 6 Ways To Add More Storage Space To Your Macbook
- Disha Patani’s Understated Attire Is Perfect For A Moonlit Wedding
Google Drive, the cloud storage service was launched in April. It allows users to save and access all their files like videos, photos, PDFs, Docs and more. They can create, share, store and collaborate all their data. It can be accessed from anywhere like on web, from home and through apps. It is available for Mac and PC. There is also a Google Drive app in the Google Play Store.
The Senior Vice President of Chrome and Apps at Google, Sundar Pichai announced that Google Drive will be available in the offline mode in five weeks. This means that we can expect the offline mode to be come in the first week of July.
Soon after the launch of Drive, Google Docs went under it and was offered offline support. Google Drive will also get offline support in five weeks. This must enhance the user experience to a greater level.
This cloud storage service might seem to be less attractive than the others. The offline mode and storage might make it compete with the others. Dropbox has the offline support and storage functionality. See the comparison of Dropbox, SkyDrive and Google Drive to know more.
No need to worry about your internet connectivity to access the Drive. You can simply have the app from the Chrome Web Store on your browser and use it when there is no internet. Isn't it exciting?