TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Kulbhushan Jadhav Case At ICJ: Proceedings Adjourned Till Tomorrow
- Mahindra XUV300 Vs Maruti Vitara Brezza — A Detailed Comparison
- Formula One 2019: Nico +Rosberg Most Excited About Vettel-Leclerc Partnership In 2019, Says It Will Be 'Super Fun'
- Airtel Reintroduces Two Prepaid Recharge Plans For Its Subscribers
- Are Exchange Traded Funds ETF Suitable For Your Investment Portfolio?
- Kamalpur — The Long Lost Love Affair Of North-East India
- Alia Bhatt Reveals When She Will Marry Ranbir!
- Anushka Sharma's Street-style Outfit Is Our Latest OOTD
Google Drive, the cloud storage service of Google will be released in the first week of April, as per the reports. Last month, Google announced about this service and its images were leaked indicating that it launch early.
The Google account holders can upload the data like files and documents either through a mobile phone or computer. The uploaded files can be accessed from anywhere just by logging in to Google Drive.
By launching this service, Google is trying to compete with iCloud, the cloud storage service of Apple. The company has not officially announced how the Drive service will be available for the users. It is expected to available in the form of a web app and a mobile app for both iOS and Android platforms to begin with.
The leaked image of the Google Drive indicates that it can store PDFs and documents. It has an interface similar to that of the recent Gmail service. The mobile phone manufacturers are aiming to offer the cloud based services for storage to their consumers. HTC has recently announced that it will shut down the services temporarily as it requires some renovations.