TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Rajasthan Assembly Elections 2018: Re-polling Underway At A Single Booth In Karanpur
- Isha Ambani's Wedding: Beyonce, SRK And Aamir Steal The Show!
- GST Annual Return Filing Date Extended To March 31, 2019
- PUBG Mobile — Watch The New Live-Action Trailer
- Australia vs India Ist Test Day 5 — India Wins By 31 Runs
- Should You Buy The New Tata Harrier? — Check Out Its Pros And Cons
- To Gorkhey — A Homestay Trek In The Himalayas
- Deepika Padukone's Contemporary Red Sari Should Be Your Next Cocktail Party Wear
Google Drive, the cloud storage service of Google will be released in the first week of April, as per the reports. Last month, Google announced about this service and its images were leaked indicating that it launch early.
The Google account holders can upload the data like files and documents either through a mobile phone or computer. The uploaded files can be accessed from anywhere just by logging in to Google Drive.
By launching this service, Google is trying to compete with iCloud, the cloud storage service of Apple. The company has not officially announced how the Drive service will be available for the users. It is expected to available in the form of a web app and a mobile app for both iOS and Android platforms to begin with.
The leaked image of the Google Drive indicates that it can store PDFs and documents. It has an interface similar to that of the recent Gmail service. The mobile phone manufacturers are aiming to offer the cloud based services for storage to their consumers. HTC has recently announced that it will shut down the services temporarily as it requires some renovations.