- Movies Not Bepannaah 2 Or Beyhadh 2, Jennifer Winget Starts Shooting For Code M; To Play An Army Officer!
- Sports Sangakkara laments Sri Lanka's 'chaotic' build-up to World Cup
- Finance Senior Citizens Allowed Higher TDS Exemption On Interest; Form 15H Amended
- News Exit polls vs Results: Who got it right in 2019 Lok Sabha elections
- Lifestyle Rakulpreet's Latest Attire For A Movie Promotion Deserves All Your Attention
- Automobiles Steelbird Tyres Launches Puncture RSA Across India – Fix Your Flat With Ease
- Education SSLC Revaluation Result Kerala 2019: Direct Link To Check Result
- Travel The Bustling City Of Muzaffarnagar In Uttar Pradesh
Google Fit Gets Massive Update, brings Distance Tracking and More
The Google Fit health platform has been updated with new features. The updated version of Google Fit app will now calculate your distance travelled and calories burned, based on gender, height and weight information.
The new version of the app now brings the Android Wear face. It looks like a standard manual clock, but Google has included a small widget that shows how close you are to reaching your daily exercise goal.
"Google Fit now estimates distance and calories burned. Simply update your profile to include gender, height and weight and we'll let you know how far you've gone and estimated calories you've burned off throughout the day and during your workouts," says Google.
"Also, you'll now have a new way to look back over your fitness history. As you scroll down your timeline you'll be able to look at your activities grouped by days, weeks or months and get a sense of how your activities impact your fitness over time."
Google originally announced Google Fit against Apple's Health and HealthKit platform. Basically the Google Fit app uses sensors already built into your device to automatically detect when you're walking, biking, and running. All you need to download the Google Fit app via Google Play store.