- Apple Maps vs Google Maps: Features compared
- Android might no longer be free, warns Google
- Google Chrome OS Canary channel receives a new UI, smart text selection to follow soon
- Google Chrome ‘Heavy Page Capping’ will alert users of heavy-data websites
- Donald Trump grabs the first spot in Google's Image search result for 'Idiot'
- Google acknowledges camera issues on the Google Pixel 2 and Pixel 2 XL
Recently, this Google Hangouts got a couple of updates for the Android users. As per the updates, it has improvements in the UI and new contact cards. Coming to the updates, the contact card now provides information about the user's Google+ profile, includes recent conversations, people in common with the contact card holding the details of the person you are chatting with. Moreover, Hangout has been improved on performance and stability also.
Coming to the funniest part on the Hangout, you can give life to emoji's here by typing the rofl, ha ha and lmao on the message body. GizBot presents you some of the funny emoji, which is available across Hangouts
Type this "hahahaha" and see for yourselves, that a emoji pop up and laugh in the middle
Type "hehehehe", while the emoji comes on the left side, doing hee-haw
Type happy birthday and get a calorie-less cake to celebrate.
With lmao, you can see a fox and duck doing its lmao
Instead of rofl, the same fox and duck comes out, do the lmao
type woohoo and get woohoo
Type yay with !! and see the emoji, which comes out enthusiastically
Want to change background colors, type /bikeshed
Fond of ponies? Then you can make ponies run on your screen.
Want to fill your screen with ponies?