TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Inside Story Of How Siddaramaiah Led The Operation Against Operation Lotus
- Flipkart Republic Day Sale Starts From January 20: Deals And Offers
- Owning A Maruti Suzuki Is Now A Special Occasion — Here's How
- 10 Interesting Facts Of The Indian Budget
- Kohli Wants To See India As A Superpower In Test Cricket
- Six Important Things That Make You Lucky And Happy
- Visit Yanam — The French Counterpart Of The Southern Peninsula
- This Is The Craziest Thing Ranveer Has Done For Deepika
The company claims that this new policy will offer the users more and more related results and also help the advertisers to find out the consumers. Earlier, Google faced lot of criticism about the sharing of users' data.
The main change will be applied to the users who have a Google account. Once the users are signed in to the account, the website will suggest the search queries and also tailor the search results as per the interests mentioned in the social network.