TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- "If 10 Parties Gang Up Against One, Imagine Who's Stronger?" — Rajinikanth
- OnePlus 7 Concept Render: Triple-Camera With In-display Selfie
- KTM 390 Adventure India-Launch Details Still Unclear — EICMA 2018 Disappoints Fans
- Deepika Padukone & Ranveer Singh Wedding: This Video From Lake Como Is Breathtaking
- This Is How You Should Financially Plan For A Vacation
- Morning Habits Of Highly Successful People
- All About Kanwar Lake Bird Sanctuary
- NZ Trip Is Good For Test Regulars, Says Rahul Dravid
The company claims that this new policy will offer the users more and more related results and also help the advertisers to find out the consumers. Earlier, Google faced lot of criticism about the sharing of users' data.
The main change will be applied to the users who have a Google account. Once the users are signed in to the account, the website will suggest the search queries and also tailor the search results as per the interests mentioned in the social network.