- News Bihar: 100 children die due to acute Encephalitis in Muzaffarpur
- Finance Shriram Transport Nosedives After Reports Of Piramal Selling Stake
- Movies Radhika Pandit Calls Yash Their Baby Daughter's Superhero! Shares An Adorable Pic On Father's Day
- Sports Cavani: Uruguay ready to fight for Copa America glory
- Lifestyle Shikha Talsania Gave Us Major Jewellery Goal With Her Latest Look
- Automobiles Five And Seven Seater Mercedes GLB Revealed — They ‘Handle’ Family And Friends!
- Education How An Effective Revision Assist You To Fly High In The Competitive Exams
- Travel Pangong Lake - The World's Highest Saltwater Lake
The company claims that this new policy will offer the users more and more related results and also help the advertisers to find out the consumers. Earlier, Google faced lot of criticism about the sharing of users' data.
The main change will be applied to the users who have a Google account. Once the users are signed in to the account, the website will suggest the search queries and also tailor the search results as per the interests mentioned in the social network.