TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- PM Modi Attends Swearing-In Ceremony Of Maldives New President, Ibrahim Mohamed Solih
- Free OnePlus 6T On Upcoming Black Friday Sale — Here's How
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Salman Khan's Bharat Movie, Hoists Pakistani Flag In Indian Soil; Locals Upset
- The Health Wonders of Arugula: The Mediterranean Wonder Plant
- Did You Know That Cashback On Shopping Is Taxable?
- Winter Destinations In Uttarakhand
- Lakshya Sen Enters Semifinals Of World Junior Badminton Championship
Google has announced that it will focus more on the cheap tablets. Larry Page, the CEO said that the low priced tablets that are powered by Android are seeing lot of success. The company believes that these tablets are very important and need more focus.
Currently, the tablet market has many cheap Android powered tablet. Most of these tablets are from the not much known manufacturers. The list includes cheap Android tablets like iBerry Auxus, Aakash tablet, Ematic eGlide Prism, Mercury mTab Neo 2, BSNL tablets, Wespro Touch and more.
The direct involvement of Google will be much better. It can revolutionize the tablet market. Google is reported to launched a tablet less than Rs 10,000 later this year. The tablet is expected to sport a 7 inch display with the Android 4.0 ICS operating system. It will also have a dual core processor and Wi-Fi support for internet access.