TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- India Likely To Surpasses The UK In The World's Largest Economy Rankings
- Why A Trip To Tabo Is The Best Himalayan Adventure You Will Ever Have
- Indian Railways Set To Enter $200 Bn Global Semi-High-Speed Market With Train 18
- Nissan’s NV300 Concept Is The Van Every Workaholic Traveller Needs To Have
- "Dhoni Is Still The World's Best ODI Finisher," Says Chappel
- 7 Apps That PC Gamers Should Use
- Govinda-Movie Rangeela Raja Super Flop; Gets Zero Rating
- Kangana Ranaut Promotes Eco-friendly Fashion With This Green Gown
Google has announced that it will focus more on the cheap tablets. Larry Page, the CEO said that the low priced tablets that are powered by Android are seeing lot of success. The company believes that these tablets are very important and need more focus.
Currently, the tablet market has many cheap Android powered tablet. Most of these tablets are from the not much known manufacturers. The list includes cheap Android tablets like iBerry Auxus, Aakash tablet, Ematic eGlide Prism, Mercury mTab Neo 2, BSNL tablets, Wespro Touch and more.
The direct involvement of Google will be much better. It can revolutionize the tablet market. Google is reported to launched a tablet less than Rs 10,000 later this year. The tablet is expected to sport a 7 inch display with the Android 4.0 ICS operating system. It will also have a dual core processor and Wi-Fi support for internet access.