TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- CJI Gogoi Rubbishes Sexual Harassment Allegation, calls It “Conspiracy” To Destabilise Judiciary
- IPL 2019: RCB vs KKR — Highlights
- Skoda India Launches EasyBuy Program For Top Model
- REVEALED! Details About Ranbir's Role In Brahmastra
- WhatsApp Android Beta Spotted With New Emoji Style For Status Updates
- Booked A Jet Airways Flight? Here's What You Need To Do After It's Shutdown
- Tara And Ananya In Glittery Dresses
- Rourkela: A Weekend Getaway
Google plans for cheap Android tablets
Google has announced that it will focus more on the cheap tablets. Larry Page, the CEO said that the low priced tablets that are powered by Android are seeing lot of success. The company believes that these tablets are very important and need more focus.
Currently, the tablet market has many cheap Android powered tablet. Most of these tablets are from the not much known manufacturers. The list includes cheap Android tablets like iBerry Auxus, Aakash tablet, Ematic eGlide Prism, Mercury mTab Neo 2, BSNL tablets, Wespro Touch and more.
The direct involvement of Google will be much better. It can revolutionize the tablet market. Google is reported to launched a tablet less than Rs 10,000 later this year. The tablet is expected to sport a 7 inch display with the Android 4.0 ICS operating system. It will also have a dual core processor and Wi-Fi support for internet access.