TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- BJPs Unofficial Ally TRS Swing Muslim Votes In their Favour — Here's How!
- Neymar Helps PSG Secure Group C Top Spot
- Force Gurkha Xtreme Launched In India
- Now Send Voice Messages On Instagram — Here Is How It Works!
- RBI Board Meeting On 14 December — No Changes On Urjit's Abrupt Exit
- Suhana's Bollywood Debut — Here Is What SRK Has To Say
- Sunny Leone's Stunning Black & White Gown For The ITA Awards
- Wildlife Sanctuaries Of Tamil Nadu
Google+, the leading social networking site has now launched personalized SMS services in 41 countries of the world. The personalized SMS service was available in India and the US earlier. This allows users to interact with people through SMS on mobile phones.
Now the service has been extended to other countries as well.
This service allows users to interact with various other Google+ users, including friends in particular circles through SMS. In India, all major telecom carriers support this service.
To use this service, you can type in a message on your cellphones and send it to +91 9222222222. All types of mobile phones support this service. Before using the Google+ SMS service, you need to set up a Google+ account. After this, you will have to add your phone number in the Google+ Settings page. Then you will receive a message saying that you have added your phone number. Take the code from the message you receive and enter it into the verification box. That's it. Now Google+ SMS service is active for your account.
You can even post status updates, respond to comments and +1 posts using your mobile phone itself.