TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- PM Modi Attends Swearing-In Ceremony Of Maldives New President, Ibrahim Mohamed Solih
- Free OnePlus 6T On Upcoming Black Friday Sale — Here's How
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Salman Khan's Bharat Movie, Hoists Pakistani Flag In Indian Soil; Locals Upset
- The Health Wonders of Arugula: The Mediterranean Wonder Plant
- Did You Know That Cashback On Shopping Is Taxable?
- Winter Destinations In Uttarakhand
- Lakshya Sen Enters Semifinals Of World Junior Badminton Championship
Is Google insecure?. Is Google scared of the fact that Apple is more popular than itself?. Well the answer seems to be a yes as a report has stated that Google has resorted to loading the Apple iPhones with cookies from the advertising sites that users visit apart from Google. This in turn has led to the violating of the Safari Web Browser's privacy.
Safari Web Browser is used by millions of Apple users worldwide. With Google's violation, the user data can be tracked by it through the Safari Web Browser. This reportedly was done by Google to find out what the users are doing online. Apple's safari doesn't download cookies to phones until the user visits a particular website.
This news has come as a big blow to Google which is already reeling under severe criticism from various countries due to various issues. The report also states that Google has to stop invading the privacy of Apple users. In a similar incident, Google was accused of spying into people's WI-Fi networks & gathering private data such as user names, passwords, browsing history etc through it's camera equipped cars.
If found guilty, Google could be imposed a fine upto $16,000(Rs 8 lakh) per day. Looking at this one question that pops up is “Where is Google heading to nowadays?”.