TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Scribe Murder Case: Gurmeet Ram Rahim, 3 Others Get Life Imprisonment
- India vs Australia, 3rd ODI: Preview
- Owning A Maruti Suzuki Is Now A Special Occasion — Here's How
- Xiaomi Mi 9 New Concept Render With Bezel-Less Display And More
- 7 Best SBI Mutual Fund Schemes To Invest Through SIP
- Why A Trip To Tabo Is The Best Himalayan Adventure You Will Ever Have
- Sidharth & Diana Penty's Grand Outfits
- Deepika Padukone Launches Children’s Book With Her Story; Sidharth Malhotra Takes Selfies With Fans
Is Google insecure?. Is Google scared of the fact that Apple is more popular than itself?. Well the answer seems to be a yes as a report has stated that Google has resorted to loading the Apple iPhones with cookies from the advertising sites that users visit apart from Google. This in turn has led to the violating of the Safari Web Browser's privacy.
Safari Web Browser is used by millions of Apple users worldwide. With Google's violation, the user data can be tracked by it through the Safari Web Browser. This reportedly was done by Google to find out what the users are doing online. Apple's safari doesn't download cookies to phones until the user visits a particular website.
This news has come as a big blow to Google which is already reeling under severe criticism from various countries due to various issues. The report also states that Google has to stop invading the privacy of Apple users. In a similar incident, Google was accused of spying into people's WI-Fi networks & gathering private data such as user names, passwords, browsing history etc through it's camera equipped cars.
If found guilty, Google could be imposed a fine upto $16,000(Rs 8 lakh) per day. Looking at this one question that pops up is “Where is Google heading to nowadays?”.