- 2 hrs ago How To Enable/Disable New Hardware Acceleration Feature On Chrome?
- 4 hrs ago Redmi K20 Pro Vs OnePlus 6T: Which Is The Best Smartphone Under Rs. 30,000 In India?
- 5 hrs ago OnePlus 7 Vs OnePlus 7 Pro – Which One Should You Buy?
- 14 hrs ago Airtel Upgrades 4G Network In J&K: Here Are The Details
- Sports ICC World Cup 2019: India vs Pakistan: Live Score: Kohli and band seek important win
- Movies Sunny Deol: Shahrukh Khan Was SCARED Of Me Because He Was Wrong; Didn't Talk To Him For 16 Years
- News Bihar: 84 children die within 2 weeks due to acute Encephalitis in Muzaffarpur
- Lifestyle Bronchiectasis: Causes, Symptoms, Diagnosis And Treatment
- Finance 90,000 Affordable Homes In Navi Mumbai To Be Made Available Under PMAY
- Automobiles Five And Seven Seater Mercedes GLB Revealed — They ‘Handle’ Family And Friends!
- Education How An Effective Revision Assist You To Fly High In The Competitive Exams
- Travel Pangong Lake - The World's Highest Saltwater Lake
Google Search's new avatar might be bad news for bloggers
Google changes the design of its search page for mobile devices. This might be bad news of bloggers know how.
Search giant Google has revamped the design of its search results page on the mobile platform. With the new look, Google has put the branding of websites front and centre. The company claimed that change has been done to help the consumer to understand where is the source of the information. Do note that the new design of the search results is accessible for a limited number of users and the company will roll out it globally in the upcoming few days.
"As we continue our ongoing efforts to improve Search and provide a modern and helpful experience, today we're unveiling a visual refresh of the mobile search results page to better guide you through the information available on the web," reads the official blog post.
According to the company, the name of the website and its icon appear at the top of the results card to help anchor each result, so you can more easily scan the page of results and decide what to explore next.
Basically, when you will search something on Google search you will see a bolded ad label at the top of the card along with the URL of the website which will acknowledge your from where the information is unfolding.
How this will affect you if you are a blogger
This change with the result page is not going to be good news for bloggers and individuals. The reason behind this is that Google will show the source of the information on the top and your content might be pushed to the bottom or maybe to the next page.
Your possibilities of appearing on the top of the first page might be in the risk which will initially affect your channel or blog. As we all know most of the readers and viewers are on the mobile platform and if this is going to happen then bloggers, media, and influencers can face a tough time.
Let's see how Google is going to solve this problem, for the individual content creators because everything depends on the Google search.