TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- "If 10 Parties Gang Up Against One, Imagine Who's Stronger?" — Rajinikanth
- OnePlus 7 Concept Render: Triple-Camera With In-display Selfie
- KTM 390 Adventure India-Launch Details Still Unclear — EICMA 2018 Disappoints Fans
- Deepika Padukone & Ranveer Singh Wedding: This Video From Lake Como Is Breathtaking
- This Is How You Should Financially Plan For A Vacation
- Morning Habits Of Highly Successful People
- All About Kanwar Lake Bird Sanctuary
- NZ Trip Is Good For Test Regulars, Says Rahul Dravid
Google has seen a huge success with their own branded hardware with the smartphones. We reported about the Google tablet sometime back. There were leaked images of the tablet as well. A source close to the topic has said that the Android tablet is ready and that Google will start its sales only in July 2012.
Initially, Google planned to sell the tablet in May. Now there is delay as the tweaking of the device takes a longer tine. Some tweaks that are done are to the design in order to reduce the price slightly. As per the reports, the Google tablet was expected to be built with Asus. Its price in was expected to be around Rs 13,000.
The tablet will have 7 inch display and will be powered by a quad core Nvidia Tegra 3 processor. The Google Nexus is powered by Android 4.0 ICS operating system and will have Wi-Fi connectivity. This tablet will not be the cheapest Android tablet but will be a rival to the Amazon Kindle Fire.
Google has chosen Asus as the vendor to work on the tablet. They have worked with Samsung and HTC before for the Nexus Android smartphones. Asus has shown a tablet with the similar pricing and specifications at the CES 2012.