TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Ananth Kumar Passes Away: PM Narendra Modi Flies Down To Bangalore
- Here Are all The Upcoming Smartphone Launches For The Month Of November 2018
- Maruti Electric Cars From E-Trio Automobiles: Electric Alto And WagonR
- Nick Jonas Bachelor's Party: New Pictures Emerge
- How To Turn Any Financial Crisis Into A Profit Making Opportunity?
- Migrane? Here Is a List Of Diseases Linked To Migraine
- Must-know Interesting Facts About Kochi
- ICC rankings: Kuldeep, Dhawan & Hafeez Move Up The Charts
Google is new all set to launch a cloud storage service by name Drive. This is hoped to impose a tough competition to Dropbox, a cloud storage service provider.
Drive will let the users to store documents, photos as well as videos on the servers of Google enabling them to access the content from any device connected to the web. It also lets them to share the files easily with the others.
This cloud service will be launched in some weeks or months and it will be available for free for the businesses and consumers. If users like to share huge quantities of data, then Google will require them to pay some fee.
A spokesman of Google declined to comment on this. Since many years in the past, this has been rumored but the company is not likely to roll it to the users.