TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dharwad Building Collapse: 1 Dead, 40 Feared Trapped; BSF Joins Rescue Ops
- Joker In The Pack: Team India May Use Vijay Shankar As Surprise Element At No.4 In World Cup 2019
- Harley-Davidson Launches Two New Models In India
- Google Pay Now Lets Users Book Train Tickets Directly Without Additional Charges
- GST On Real Estate: New Tax Transition Plan Approved
- Vidyut Jammwal: Junglee Is A Must Watch For Families & Kids!
- Her Fake Braces Did This To Her!
- Explore The Laid-Back Trails Of Panaji, Goa
Google Voice Update Now Available for iOS
Google has finally released an update for Google Voice app for iOS. The update assumes significance especially in the context of new iPhone 5 running on iOS 6 is recording an all time high sales in the smartphone market. Google is trying to make inroads into the iOS6 users with its new updated Google voice app.
One of the major features included with the update is the single click method which will allow users to begin voice messaging straight from the inbox. With this new feature, Google has brought an end to multiple steps that were required for starting off messages in the earlier version of the app.
With the latest update, users can designate a fall back number in case they face any issues with Google Voice. It is a useful feature since many users have complained about Google Voice not working properly in certain circumstances. Company sources claim that this feature would resolve such issues while dialing in iPad and iPod Touch. Google has reported fixing of some minor text related bugs also. Plugging some of those annoying bugs with this update shows Google’s intention to keep the new iOS users happy with their Google Voice feature.
Recently Google released an updated iOS version of its Google Chrome browser. The latest updated version of Google Voice app is available for download from the App Store.