TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Chhattisgarh Assembly Elections 2018 — Live Updates
- Banks Will Be Closed For 3 Days This Week In Some Cities
- Ban On Registration Of New Vehicles In Bangalore — Does It Really Make A Difference?
- PUBG Mobile Season 4 Arrives With M762 Rifle, Rainy Weather & More
- DeepVeer's New Wedding Pictures Are Out
- Qatar Gets Ready As Four-year World Cup Countdown Nears
- Here's A List Of Bizarre Things That People Have Stolen
- Have You Visited These Saltwater Lakes Of India?
According to sources at Google, this move is for the benefit of users & it also aids in Google providing efficient services to consumers. The sources also stated that Google will provide more efficient & apt services to it's users by analyzing their personal data. More profit extraction out of self-advertising is also on the agenda of Google added the source.
Do reply with your opinion in our comment section below.